Are you organized, enthusiastic and determined?
We’re Looking for a Studio Manager/Marketing Assistant Intern
Are you organized, enthusiastic and determined? Do you want to start your new career in a creative design environment? Carla David Design, LLC is seeking a studio manager/marketing assistant intern to support our Creative team. Interns will have a unique opportunity and exposure to a wide variety of learning experiences, including fulfilling creative, administrative, and production-oriented tasks.
Our internships are seasonal: winter, spring, summer and fall. We start accepting applications about 6 months prior, so plan your application ahead of time. Interns will be asked to work at least 21 hours per week (three full days preferred). Hours will be negotiable.
Internships are unpaid, however if you fit our team we are open to the possibility of a full time position as a paid employee or independent contractor at the end of the internship. What you’ll gain most from your time at Carla David Design is real-world exposure to a talent-driven design culture and a hardworking and friendly team.
The intern will assist the Creative Director and Designers in the following areas:
- Taking phone calls, helping with administration tasks
- Assisting with inquiries and bookings
- Overseeing shipping and handling of online orders
- Social Media Marketing
- Handling tight deadlines and assisting with production and assembling of projects
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications and skills:
- At least two years of college coursework completed.
- GPA of at least 3.0
- Proficiency with MAC computers and Adobe Creative Suite (an understanding of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, HTML coding, knowledge in office word, powerpoint is highly desirable)
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Good organizational skills
- Lots of initiative curiosity
- The desire and willingness to learn is a key requirement for this role.
- Pride in our work is an important ethos at Carla David Design, and this is especially important when working with our brand and promotional material. Our studio is a busy and creative environment, and there is always room for expressing your ideas.
- Candidates should have an extremely good eye for detail, maintaining a high level of work throughout all tasks.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply. Please forward your cover letter and current resume to email@example.com